Do good while having fun. The BTTF YPG is an opportunity to meet like-minded people and expand your network while addressing one of the most pressing needs in New York City — helping uninsured patients receive medical care.
YPG Responsibilities Include:
- Contributing to the YPG’s strategy, identifying opportunities and progressing the group
- Promote BTTF events, with the assistance of BTTF staff
- Develop existing and establish new partnerships with complementary organizations
- Pursue public relations opportunities with local media and business resources to increase awareness of the organization
- BTTF YPG members can participate on a committee (events, finance, legal, programs) along with BTTF board members (not required)
- Seek new sponsorships with individuals and companies in order to help support and fund the ongoing goals and visions of the organization.
Feel free to contact Seth Loftis at email@example.com to set up an appointment and get started. Furthermore, click here to be directed to our form of interest where we will be able to contact you with more information.
To learn about other ways to volunteer with BTTF, click here.